Paylist: Party with you Friends

you're probably asking why i choose this picture... it's because this is a EPIC DANCE! 

I made this playlist thinking about one little party with my friends, this musics all talk about friendship. Hope you enjoy




Music Quotes
1- Here's To Never Growing Up
Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs
With the boom box blaring
As we're falling in loveI got a bottle of whatever
But let's get in this truck
Singing, here's to never growing up

2- Crazy Kids

This is all we got and then it's gone
You call us the crazy ones
But we gon' keep on dancin' till' the dawn
Cause you know the party never ends
And tomorrow we gonna do it again
We the ones that play hardWe live hard
We love hardWe light up the dark!

3-Popular Song
Popular, I know about popular
It's not about who you are or your fancy car
You're only ever who you were
Popular, I know about popular
And all that you have to do, is be true to you
That's all you ever need to know

Catch up, cause you got an awful long way to go



4-Call Me Maybe
I threw a wish in the well,
Don't ask me, I'll never tell

5-Live While We're Young
Hey girl it's now or never, it's now or never
Don't overthink, just let it go
And if we get together, yeah get together
Don't let the pictures leave your phone


6-Beauty And A Beat
I wanna show you all the finer things in life
So just forget about the world, be young tonight


7-On Our Way
I'll believe when the sky is burning
I'll believe when I see the view
I believe I heard them say
David won't stop dreaming now
And everybody clap your hands and shout


8-Pumpin' Blood
Stick and stones won't break our bones
We're in the car on the highway
It's a magical feeling that no one's got a home
You're out calling, still young, happiness in all


9-Clarity
Cause you are the piece of me
I wish I didn't need


10-Closer
Here comes the heat before we meet
A little bit closer
Here comes the spark before the dark
Come a little closer


11-Best Day of My Life
But all the possibilities
No limits just epiphanies


12-Hey Soul Sister
I'm so obsessed
My heart is bound to beat
Right out my untrimmed chest


13-Who We Are With
THE WHOLE MUSIC!

15-Hit The Lights
It's a mad, mad world gotta make it a escape
It's a perfect world when you go all the way


16-We Can't Stop
It's our party we can do what we want to
It's our house we can love who we want to
It's our song we can sing if we want to
It's my mouth I can say what I want to



17-Last Friday Night
It's our party we can do what we want to
It's our house we can love who we want to
It's our song we can sing if we want to
It's my mouth I can say what I want to



18-Somewhere Only We Know
THE WHOLE MUSIC! 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

One Expression Speaks More Than 1 Million Words.

A bagunça que eu fiz.