One Expression Speaks More Than 1 Million Words.

the smile that i was talking about.

     I am very expressive person and sometimes like on Theater that's a great thing, but in other things like... hm... LIFE that's terrible, because you can't lie even if that's to make someone feels better.
     You know, sometimes one person you love does something wrong and you want to make her feel better with little white lie, so you do that face where you want to pass compassion, and love to make her feel that you are there for her... When i start doing that face i have to freeze my emotions and try to stay calm... and as you may know by the tittle of the blog i don't calm down, so my jaw starts to hurt, and there's pain in my eyes but i keep trying to show the smile and with a little more time the smile turns into a THING that seems that i'm trying to get something out of my body.... And that will be, the POOP face. And the person knows that i am lying actually sometimes they think: "Look at this poor kid trying to lie to me, i'm so much better that she can't even lie to me, why was i sad?" or maybe they think "I think she's pooping, i'm just gonna smile and get the hell out of here".

     So and you? are you a very expressive person? do you have problems with lies? have some funny story to share with me? Hope you enjoy this, and i really hope that you don't think i'm pooping right now, because i am not ok? <3 Love ya  <3


Bye
-Fangirl. 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

A bagunça que eu fiz.