Boys like Girls - She's got a boyfriend now


I really love this song, actually i love the hole album but this song is kinda of special to me, that's why i really do hope you enjoy this story, is very short but i love it <3 hopo you do the same ;)

We were 17 , knew each other for years and we used to do everything together, we looked to the future and planned like everything was possible just like in our dreams.
At the time the problems were invisible and even with all the teen drama we never thought we would break up. I couldn't imagine a life without her and vice versa.
Now, here I am in the back road reading one of her letters and reminding my travel to Los Angeles right after high school for the girl with the smile that could take your breath away.
I was sure that everything was going to be alright and that I would bring her back, but when I got there I saw that life could put obstacles right in front of you.
The streets Keep holding on but she's so far gone.
I would give anything to turn back time and have you back in my arms, as when we were 17 years old. Now everything is so hard, I just wanted to get back to the feeling that the world would keep giving me the right cards and everything would be alright ...
I'm 23 and invincible, got the world figured out and the rock band and life doesn't go the way we plan cause she's in Ohio and i'm in some back road, And i wish i could turn this car around but she's got a boyfriend now.
And Then everything is gonna be alright?

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

One Expression Speaks More Than 1 Million Words.

A bagunça que eu fiz.